1. The original Richard Phillips "Spectrum" painting made with airbrush paint. I really love it and it's one of the most spectacular paintings I've ever seen. I even painted a copy myself but it's not quite as beautiful. You might know it from the CW show Gossip Girl, it's in Lily Rhodes' apartment. Oh.. a girl has to dream!
2. Simple Aztec-print make-up bag from Sephora
3. Mockingjay pin from the movie and books "The Hunger Games". The mockingjay has a really deep and special meaning in the story and symbolizes kind of what the story's all about.
I would wear it everyday if I had one! I love the books and the movie. Can't wait to go see the next one!
4. FujiFilm Instax instant print camera. I would just use our old Polaroid if it wasn't so
5. I never run and I'm not even allowed to run because of my back but I love these running shoes from Nike so much I would just wear them whenever - ha ha. This coral-orangy pink is actually my favorite color!
I must admit it's kind of the same story as my yoga pants. Most of them have never been to yoga class
6. Saint-Tropez self-tan. I bought it at the London Heathrow airport a few years ago and never found it again, they don't sell in Belgium. But it's actually the best selftan ever. And you shoùld trust me because I have tried loads. Yay for Saint-Tropay!
7. A beautiful iPhone dock "hidden" in an Alice In Wonderland book! How cool is that? From Etsy.com
8. Classic Ray-Ban Aviators but I still like them a lot. They look good on everyone!
9. Personalized Jessie from the blog iPhone case, will probably order this one day! Ha ha
10. Chanel Vernis à ongles iPhone case. I love these in every color but pink is always my favorite (baby blue comes in as a close second!). You can get these at Etsy.com
11. "I'm also good at mermaid dancing"- t-shirt with a quote from the movie Pitch Perfect. This quote is one from Fat Amy, who is the best movie character EVER. Played by Rebel Wilson. Awesome movie, awesome actress, awesome quote!